Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Can't feel my emotions. PLEASE HELP

In this self improvement forum we help our members who search for mentor or go through challenges during their personal development

Moderator : developing_success

Can't feel my emotions. PLEASE HELP

Post by billionairekid18 on Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:46 pm

Hello everyone. I've been trying to use NLP to produce outstanding results in my life and I've hit a brick wall. I'm not in touch with my emotions. I cannot feel anything. I'm emotionally void. I can't even feel frustrated that I can't feel. I guess maybe I should say I'm numb to my emtions/feelings. Maybe even the intensity of the emotions are so low they don't feel like anything.

Anyway, I really need help. I'm willing to do/try anything to break through this. I can't use NLP without emotion. It's also hard to stay motivated when you don't feel motivated or excited about anything. I would really appreciate some guidance and help with this. It's so weird not feeling anything. I don't know how to explain it. I can't get sad, angry, nothing!

I think maybe I am too involved with my thoughts that I lost the connection with my feelings. I don't know if that is possible. I'm every intelectual and have found myself trying to reproduce emotions with thougths before. After catching myself, I tried for a good amount of time to just feel and couldn't reproduce anything. I know I should feel things intelectually and still can't reproduce feelings.

I look forward to hearing some guidance/help. Thank you. (I would say this is very painful but I don't even feel emotional pain either)
billionairekid18
SMV Club
SMV Club

Re: Can't feel my emotions. PLEASE HELP

Post by happy on Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:00 pm

As I was visiting the Unleash the Power Within by Tony Robbins, he was changing our state simply by good music, so that you can't seat quietly - you just want to dance and be happy:-)) And also when I'm sad, I try to think and feel one of the happiest moment in my life that already happened. This helps me a lot to be happy just in one minute:-)
happy

Post by JMT on Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:59 pm

billionairekid18 wrote: I'm every intelectual and have found myself trying to reproduce emotions with thougths before.

here you see the problem, you can not intelectually force emotions you have to let your mind go, maybe use some hypnotic audio to relax.

Meditation or Hypnosis could take care of this.

Or just watch or listen to some Tony Robbins stuff and participate like you where on a seminar.

The Jamie Smart stuff is also pretty good, but you have to shut up in your mind and let them guide you.
JMT
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Post by billionairekid18 on Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:28 pm

Is there any of that on the board here? I am going to do a search for Jamie Smart and if you had any posts you could provide me with, that would be excellent. Thank you for your help
billionairekid18
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by billionairekid18 on Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:54 pm

I only found one thing on Jamie smart and it wasn't a hypnosis.

Could you please assist me JMT?
billionairekid18
SMV Club
SMV Club

Facebook comments

Next

Return to Help Me with & Success Coaching...