Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Here is what our members say about us...
"I have spent a couple days here and I have learned a valuable lesson about this site. Initially I was a bit put off by the fact that certain sections of this site were restricted. I wondered how can I be a selfmade vip if I don't have access to those sections. Until I realized ... I am like many others who want instant gratification. If I am truly going to change my life, then it has to start slowly and then I can breakthrough ... a new life filled with prosperity. Thank you and I hope to truly learn from this site."
tntkidtotntman, 09 Apr 2008 More testimonials can be found here

BBC World's Most Powerful - Steve Jobs vs Bill Gates (VIDEO)

Walk through the life of a self made VIP: side by side, from the beginning to the last days. Post in this personal development forum biographies of your favorite VIPs.

Moderator : viktorados

BBC World's Most Powerful - Steve Jobs vs Bill Gates (VIDEO)

Post by viktorados on Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:38 am

BBC World's Most Powerful - Steve Jobs vs Bill Gates

Link
viktorados
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by LeftBehind on Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:04 pm

Interesting. I didn't know that Steve Jobs had wandered India (not to mention the love feasts at the Hari Krishna temples); however, I had heard that Bill Gates sold phreak boxes for extra money and had a heavy foot on the accelerator.

What really just blows me away when I watched is the age at which these two made their fortunes. To be in your early and mid twenties rolling like that must have been a very heady experience for both of them. I get dizzy just watching and wishing I could have been a part of it all.. lol.

I also like the compare and contrast approach this report took. It brought out many interesting similarities and differences (such as Apple being hardware oriented intially while Microsoft was always software oriented).

I think though that maybe Marvin the reporter in this documentary kind of reminds me a little of Rodney Mason the Philadelphia actor who portrays Tony Sinclair, Tanqueray's fictional social elite spokesman in the USA just a little.. lol.
LeftBehind
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Re: BBC World's Most Powerful - Steve Jobs vs Bill Gates (VIDEO)

Post by neodream on Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:42 am

THANKS FOR THE VIDEO, CAN ANYBODY POST IT AS RAPIDSHARE LINKS?
THANKS
neodream

Facebook comments

Return to Our MENTORS