Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

At the beginning of the career - University

Talking about anything that doesn't fit into other categories of this personal development forum

Moderator : developing_success

At the beginning of the career - University

Post by Sirrob360 on Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:33 pm

Hello Everyone!

At first I´d like to praise that site. Its awesome. I have been looking for people who think optimistic like me.

Well, I am having a important decision to make. University Choice allways is a important step in life.
I´m thinking about going to England or Germany to study (well, I am german, so I´m already in Germany :-)).

Now I can choose between 3 universities and two different courses. Honestly, I could need some advice :unsure:

The first subject according to the german university includes international business, arabic language and culture such as spanish and int. law. The focus is more on economics and business.

The second subject hold in the U.K. includes International Relations, Politcs, law, spansish language and culture but the focus there is more on politics and int. relations.

I am very optimistic that both will fit very well but if someone could give me advice I´d be very grateful!

Have a nice time everyone,

rob*
Sirrob360

Re: At the beginning of the career - University

Post by developing_success on Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:27 pm

Well my friend, who are we that can advise you to do X or Y ?

Ask yourself what do you want after you finish university? What do you want to do as a living? What University brings me closer to my dream?

Also on a more practical side, find out all you can about the two universities and note down the bad/good aspects for each of them. Remember, in life is not so important what university you finish, but YOU! YOUR SKILLS!

All the best ;)
Was my reply valuable? For even more value, visit my blog: http://universallifecoach.com/
SMV COACHING! | My favorite books
Image Image
developing_success

Post by Inspired on Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:04 am

What is your aim in life? Which University is closest to your goals ? This should be the deciding factor. If according to you, both are equal in the content of their courses, then the other factors like place, distance and other non academic factors come into play.

Make your decision based on these and you should be happy and successful.

Good Luck.
Inspired
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by Sirrob360 on Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:07 am

Thank you both very much !!!
I know that I can only succeed if I have motivation. The one course does not really hit my interests but it would be the easiest way to get started: It starts in one week, the costs are much lower and it is in Germany - very close to where I currently live.

I am the kind of a person who tend to stand 100 % behind something. If there is something with which I don´t feel related to, its getting hard for me to succeed.

I feel that I immediately have to change something. I know that when I am doing the right thing for me and when I am in a nice sourrounding I can gain remarkable goals.

The problem is very clear: The course in Germany doesn´t interest me a lot but is still the best I have applied for.
The one in the U.K. seems very interesting to me but starts 6 months later and cost about 3 times more than the german one.

Anyway, thanks for the replies and the help!

rob*
Sirrob360

Post by 4everlearner on Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:53 am

at the present circumstances even though it is not so much interested n even though u r forced to join in germany....

HAVE A WORTHY GOAL WHICH MAKES DIFFERENCE IN OTHERS LIFE..
continuouly persue to achieve that one ..

think how best utilize that course in germany ,,see some positive point in that course even though it is insignificant n try to create some interest..

try to link ur present course in germany to the WORTHY GOAL u set...then everything will be interested n u enjoy....
When you want something, the whole universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.

www.selfmadevip.com
Live the life of your dreams!
4everlearner

Facebook comments

Next

Return to General