Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Apprehending the Law of Attraction

Talking about anything that doesn't fit into other categories of this personal development forum

Moderator : developing_success

Apprehending the Law of Attraction

Post by asadmoosvi on Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:48 pm

Hello everybody! In this post I wanted to share my thoughts on what the Law of Attraction really is and how we can apply it in our daily lives. It simply states that what you think about inevitably becomes your reality. We're more than just physical beings. Everything in the universe is energy. Once one realizes that, he or she can understand how the LoA works. We vibrate because we're molecular structures, and once you go into the subatomic part of yourself, you know that there's nothing but energy. So we're basically energy and we vibrate. When a person says he or she's feeling good, his/her vibration's just high, but when he/she says that they're feeling bad, depressed, and so on, they've just lowered their vibration by negativism. Negativity lowers the vibration and we start attracting negative things into our lives and positivism enhances our vibration and we start attracting positive things into our lives. I also wanted to share my thoughts on how the subconscious part of one's mind is so powerful. Our conscious mind merely gives out orders to the subconscious mind and it simply follows those orders. Say you want financial freedom, you constantly focus on possessing affluence. Once that goes into your subconscious mind, it will inevitably make it happen. I'd like to share a great LoA eBook with you guys! It's called, 'Discovering The Law of Attraction' by Nicolas Baron. You can use the following link to read about it and buy it if you're interested! http://b5c8dy5-k8wjvqu7ubed6g1085.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=FIRSTLINK This eBook not only explains in detail what the LoA is, but it may just make your life so much better! It's a great book for anyone who has an interest in apprehending and studying the Law of Attraction. Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule and reading this article! This eBook is enlightening and it's informative! Read about it and buy it if you think you want to know and understand the LoA! This book would expand your view on what the LoA is. Do you want the life of your dreams? Do you want a huge house? Lots of cars? Well, we all do! I think we've all been given a great gift and that gift's our 'mind.' Our mind is capable of attracting whatever it desires! As Napolean Hill said, "Wahetever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve!' That's an extraordinary statement! I believe the LoA is an immutable law that's been in the universe ever since the universe was made! Whether you know about it or not, you're probably using it right now! Like gravity, for example, everyone knows the existence of gravity! It's a law. When you throw something up, it would definitely come back down! I'm sharing this analogy because the LoA's working and many people don't know how to use it, they constantly think about negative things and that's what they inevitably attract! That's why a lot of people practice visualization. It's a powerful way of using the LoA. The book I've mentioned provides a lot of info on the LoA and anyone would benefit from reading it! Thank you for reading this article! What are you waiting for now? Go and buy the book so you, too, can comprehend the Law of Attraction and utilize it! Bye!:)
asadmoosvi

Re: Apprehending the Law of Attraction

Post by JaySF on Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:46 pm

I have also been very interested in LoA.

I don't think I will be buying the book because there are so many free sources for this information out there.

I have read and watched the movie "The Secret". And I feel that the movie and book pulled together all the best sources to create something that is easy to understand, and also have the sources and experience to be able to prove their theory.

I have been trying to apply this in my life but it is very difficult to stay focused on being positive with all the external influences of life.

I'm sure that if I was to live alone for a month with no external contact from other humans, I would be able to master this concept and use it to the full capability.

But with all the influences, I feel it is going to take time to master the concept.
JaySF

Facebook comments

Return to General