Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Am I still in love? Should I end my relationship?

In this self improvement forum we help our members who search for mentor or go through challenges during their personal development

Moderator : developing_success

Re: Am I still in love? Should I end my relationship?

Post by KING_Darko on Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:14 am

So this sucks. I feel like my stomach is going to cave in. How the hell am I supposed to get over her
My Calling in life is to wake up every day surrounded with so much love for myself, my life and others that the extreme levels of abundance I experience in all aread of my life are a direct and natural reflection of my own inner wholeness.
KING_Darko
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Post by mrheredia on Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:16 am

King:
At this point it is probably very difficult and I wish there will be a pill that can heal your pain quickly but there isn't.
The main lesson learned is about not letting your relationships rule the way you feel, is about not being happy or sad if your partner does or doesn't behave the way you think they should so you can feel good.
It's about being in control of your own feelings, its about being happy or sad WHENEVER YOU WANT TO!
You are responsible for your own happiness.
You can choose to be happy even if you are in prison.
You can choose to be happy even if a dear one has left this physical body.
You can choose to be happy even if someone flips his/her finger at you while driving
You can choose to be happy even if there is nothing you can do.
(to make things clear... if you are always in a good state of mind you will not attract these things in your life)
you can choose to be happy under any condition, under any circumstance, under any time in this path we call life.
IT IS UP TO YOU!

(Try to find things that make you feel good, like music, movies, friends, activities... focus on those things for a few days and your feelings will start shifting the other way around)

Best regards
:heart:
www.selfmadevip.com
Live the life of your dreams!
mrheredia
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by KING_Darko on Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:38 pm

It's pretty hard to do that, but I'm trying. I have had extremely jealous tendencies in the past, so I'm working on not letting my mind wander and conjur up horrible situations that hurt me.
My Calling in life is to wake up every day surrounded with so much love for myself, my life and others that the extreme levels of abundance I experience in all aread of my life are a direct and natural reflection of my own inner wholeness.
KING_Darko
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Post by jhaberkorn on Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:53 am

KING_Darko wrote:It's pretty hard to do that, but I'm trying. I have had extremely jealous tendencies in the past, so I'm working on not letting my mind wander and conjur up horrible situations that hurt me.

King,

The advice that I can give you reguardless of which decision to make is this: Forgive. Learning to forgive her, as well as yourself, will free you from the attachment. It seems counter intuitive but when you forgive you allow yourself to release those tied up emotions and accept any faults unconditionally. It allows you to move on. This is the powerful shift within your mind that allows you to realize that through every problem, be it relationship or not, there is a brilliantly disguised opportunity. Everything happens for a reason, King. It's cause and effect. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. It's all tied together with one path leading to the next. All you have to do is be open to the next path as it presents itself, walk that path, and watch the seeds of prosperity harmonize into your life. It will come in the most unexpected manner but the opportunity WILL present itself. Its the LAW! Hang in there man!!

Be Open!
J.Haberkorn

p.s. the seeds are already growing!
jhaberkorn

Post by vipelite on Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:15 am

King,

I'd have to agree with "mrheredia" on many points.

The basic process is "letting go". I'm sure "The Sedona Method" will be of great use.

It is available in this forum. Search "Sedona".

Once you have gone through the process of letting go, you can truly assess what you want and act accordingly.

May you heal completely
Throw your heart over the bar and your body will follow.
vipelite
SMV Club
SMV Club

Facebook comments

Previous Next

Return to Help Me with & Success Coaching...