Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Am I still in love? Should I end my relationship?

In this self improvement forum we help our members who search for mentor or go through challenges during their personal development

Moderator : developing_success

Re: Am I still in love? Should I end my relationship?

Post by KING_Darko on Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:22 pm

You're absolutely right, taking responsibility and forgiving frees you of any ties of negative energy.

Also, I found an absolutely lovely video on youtube called the "Ex-Girlfriend Cleanse" by Inner Game Tapping. These are the same guys that produced "Destroy Approach Anxiety". Freeing up this energy and allowing it to be present within me has helped me a lot. As have the words of kindness and wisdom provided from all of you. I really appreciate it.

Another recommendation I have for anyone trying to get over a relationship (And I might actually make this into a blog), is to get Paul McKenna's "I can Mend Your Broken Heart." It's $15 on amazon.com and has helped me more than I imagined possible. I'll keep everyone posted on further healings.

In Abundance,

KING Darko
My Calling in life is to wake up every day surrounded with so much love for myself, my life and others that the extreme levels of abundance I experience in all aread of my life are a direct and natural reflection of my own inner wholeness.
KING_Darko
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Facebook comments

Previous

Return to Help Me with & Success Coaching...