Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Aloha from HAWAII!

Introduce yourself to the other members of our self help forum

Aloha from HAWAII!

Post by kahalaavenue1 on Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:48 am

Hello everyone! Just wanted to say HEllO from Hawaii.

Here's some info:
- What was your first impression of this forum
I think this forum is brilliant! Definitely unique!

- Who are you What region are you from What are you hobbies
I from Hawaii, USA. My hobbies include computers, basketball, and professional speaking, visiting luxury real estate in Hawaii, figuring out how to make money online, and a lot more other things!

- In what way this forum will be useful for you
A place where great minds get together and talk about luxury!

Looking forward to becoming a part of this community !
kahalaavenue1

Re: Aloha from HAWAII!

Post by developing_success on Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:07 pm

Hi kahalaavenue1, your life seems pretty active :)
Let's not forget that luxury is not everybody's main goal, but a "side effect", i hope you understand what i mean by that :wink:
Was my reply valuable? For even more value, visit my blog: http://universallifecoach.com/
SMV COACHING! | My favorite books
Image Image
developing_success

Re: Aloha from HAWAII!

Post by kahalaavenue1 on Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:03 am

developing_success wrote:Money doesn't necessarily brings you happiness, but it can sustain it (you have to be healthy). Alonso, i think you should do a little reframing, let me give you an example that i've heard while listening to Paul McKenna Positivity Audio System:

"Dear Mom and Dad, sorry for not writing to you from a long time but my writing tools were destroyed in the fire of my apartment, the doctor says that i'll be able to live a normal life again, fortunately a nice young fella saved me from the fire, and i think you wont mind that we got married, also i think you'll be happy to hear that you'll be grandparents soon.
You're daughter,
Kate

P.S. I am not pregnant, i didn't got married, and it wasn't any fire, i just failed my math exam, i just wanted to make sure that you would look it in the wright mind frame ;)"

In these days you need a little sum of money to be happy, it takes to you if you want more
Good luck in life,
L.

Wise words from the man. Thanks for that perspective. You know I just got through reading that thread 'Wealth brings happiness" and I can say that I suffer from the greed aspect of chasing wealth. And I read responses from you and the other mods and you all come from a difference perspective, and that really opened my eyes. Often I get caught up IN the pursuit that I dont see it any other way. Yes, even to the point where someone else stated in that thread about finding the next internet instant money fad or 'secret to money' that I'd still end up with the possibility of being unhappy.

Reframing. Dang. You cant put a price tag on that advice!. Thanks a lot!
kahalaavenue1

Facebook comments

Return to Introductions