Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Here is what our members say about us...
"It gives me choice, choice that a better world exists, which can be discovered and the new pathways navigated with little effort and lots of support of likeminded people. ...Once addicted, a member has no option but to change and start living his true potential."
rohlander, 22 Mar 2008 More testimonials can be found here

All about me

Introduce yourself to the other members of our self help forum

All about me

Post by Tschlossmacher on Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:01 pm

Hello SMV!

My name is Thomas Schlossmacher, now I happen to be young. (18) but that doesn't mean I should be limited from anything in life. Some of my aspirations are to reach ultimate happiness, find my value of 'success', and achieve a mind capable of accelerated learning.

Why did I come to this forum? I've been searching for a forum that hones for self development, acquirement of wealth or 'success', and finding a community to network and connect to. I believe that with my developmental skill set and love for learning I can provide insight, knowledge, and experience to fellow members around the forum.

What am I doing? Well I'm currently a University student in Canada, I'm in the process of developing a mobile application, a part time job, learning spanish on my free time, and launching an online business.

I LOVE to read, I believe that people don't see the capability of the human brain with practice, and pleasure. Or for that matter even the value of someones life lessons in a $15 dollar paperback.

Anyways I think that's enough, If you have any questions or want to tell me about yourself feel free to do so!
Tschlossmacher

Facebook comments

Return to Introductions