Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Advice needed

In this self improvement forum we help our members who search for mentor or go through challenges during their personal development

Moderator : developing_success

Advice needed

Post by pitchaibala on Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:12 am

Dear Sir,
I am 54 year old veteran from Indian Airforce. I had to quit my job since my consicious did not allow me to exploit down the line for pleasing the management though I was offered a very good package.

I have attended few classes and updated myself with theoratical knowledge on daytrading. Can I venture into daytrading.

thank you in advance

regards

subburathnam pitchai
pitchaibala

Re: Advice needed

Post by baranidaranm on Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:12 pm

Hi,

Warm welcome to this group, patriot. I am an Indian. Let me share you my knowledge on this topic. Day trading can be risky. I have done some research about getting good regular income, and found that in India post office schemes pay you good interests. And particularly if you are very much interested in a secure monthly income apart from your pensions, post office monthly income scheme can be very helpful. And also, you can claim yourself as a senior citizen, if you are out of Indian AirForce on VRS (volunteer retirement scheme) .

These links can be very useful,
http://www.indiapost.gov.in/6yearsMIS.html

Regards,
Baranidaran Manoharan
baranidaranm

Facebook comments

Return to Help Me with & Success Coaching...