Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

ACTION

In this motivation forum you can get inspired and motivated to lift up your mood and place a smile on your face;) Self improvement and motivation

Moderator : viktorados

ACTION

Post by itsjustbrian on Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:56 am

Hey guys, I'm new and I want to introduce myself, I'm Brian.

With that said, I think a function of success that gets overlooked a lot is ACTION.

At the end of the day, you can be as motivated as a virgin trying to get laid, but you have to be actively doing tangible things that are directly related to achieving success.

Want to launch a business? What are you doing to promote it? What are you doing to get the first product prototype built? Etc.

Want to start selling your services? Again, what are you doing to promote yourself? What are you doing to get people to buy your services again?

Anyways, I'm glad to be part of the forum. Thanks for having me :)
http://undergroundonlineseminar8.com/
itsjustbrian

Re: ACTION

Post by Graco on Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:22 am

HI my friend.

It's always good to have new people up here. And you want to know? This is the best place where you can be, online.

What are your specific goals?

Cheers,

C.G
Graco

Re: ACTION

Post by AndrewConnor on Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:33 pm

The world will not beat a path to your door if you invent a better mouse trap ...

However, if you actually market it ...

The key to success, as you've said, is execution. There are many people with good ideas. But we read only about those who actually put their ideas in practice.

Andrew
AndrewConnor

Facebook comments

Return to Motivation and INSPIRATION