Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Abundance + Value Giving...

Talking about anything that doesn't fit into other categories of this personal development forum

Moderator : developing_success

Abundance + Value Giving...

Post by Noesis on Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:40 pm

Two common themes through out a lot of the personal development literature are a mindset of abundance and being a giver of value. Off the top of my head, I know RSD material does a good job covering those themes, but I was wondering if anyone knows of another source that really spends time on the issue.
I guess I'm looking for an intensive program that deals specifically with either theme. Any other advice or recommendation would be appreciated as well.
Thanks,
-N

P.S. I was in a bit of a rush when I wrote this, so if this is covered in another post, feel free to just post a link or if the moderator feels like this post belongs in a better area, by all means move it.
Noesis
Curious Child
Curious Child

Re: Abundance + Value Giving...

Post by developing_success on Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:59 pm

The movie "The Secret" is a good example, then search for materials from them. Also Abraham hicks is a good author on the subject :)
Here is The Secret Full Movie:
http://selfmadevip.com/videos/id_147/title_the-secret-full-movie/
Was my reply valuable? For even more value, visit my blog: http://universallifecoach.com/
SMV COACHING! | My favorite books
Image Image
developing_success

Facebook comments

Return to General