Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Here is what our members say about us...
"This site enables you to be positive in a negative world. Here are the few that truly want to become someone in their lifes and wnat to leave a legacy to be rememberd for. Just the pleasure of being in contact with people that share this passion is enough to enjoy the site."
ChidoOne, 17 Nov 2008 More testimonials can be found here

21 Day challenge for my super life....

Talking about anything that doesn't fit into other categories of this personal development forum

Moderator : developing_success


 

Re: 21 Day challenge for my super life....

Post by arunmmw on Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:04 pm

Yesterday and today were out of ordinary. Cyclone NISHA hit Chennai and water clogged in, I havent seen this kind of rain in my entire life (kinda enjoying though).

Day before yesterday I slept at 2.15 AM, I havent found it difficult to get up at 4.55 AM. However, I could not go out of my home. I managed to do Yoga for 30 Mins and danced(jumped) for another 15 minutes. Went to office, it took 2 hours for me to reach office, I was accompanied by my senior colleague; I couldnt listen to audio books, so I asked lot of question about his previous work and his current assignments.Created three jokes, one about 'the boss', one about 'greedy politician' and other about foretelling :)

Today was tough, I woke up at 4.55, no power, rainwater flown like a tiny river near my house, couldnt go out so I practiced Yoga for 45 minutes and breathing exercise for 10 minutes. I took a autorickshaw, met my team mate and we started together in his car, thinking smart we took a wrong enroute office. While video recording the rainwater I found my legs got wet and realized water gushed into our car. We decided to go back and work from home. My aunt came in and gave me cake for her son's birthday I said I am in a no-junkfood diet. She said I was disrepectful to elders, I think I should have faked eating it to make her happy :)

Thanks jhaberkorn,sky and everyone.

Sad day for people of India and peace loving people across globe, mumbai is attacked by terrorists I pray for the brave men who fought those in-humane species.
Get Coached for FREE! More details here...

You become what you think most of the time -- Brain Tracy
arunmmw
Clever Adult
Clever Adult
 
Posts: 33
Thanks: 4
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:01 am

Re: 21 Day challenge for my super life....

Post by sky on Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:45 pm

For yoga you should try books by W. atkinson ( Yogi Ramacharaka).
I have heard good things about him.
Best wishes :)
Get Coached for FREE! More details here...

The list of my favorite books can be viewed here...
User avatar
sky
SMV Club
SMV Club
 
Posts: 158
Thanks: 164
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:55 am

Re: 21 Day challenge for my super life....

Post by arunmmw on Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:55 pm

Cyclone has disturbed our lives for these three days. Today sky was clear and we expect no more showers from tomorrow. I need to search my motorbike tomorrow, I hope no damage to my bike :( . Getting up at 5.00 AM became so easy but my shoes were soaked in rainwater, so I decided to run bare foot. I felt ease in running barefoot, I wish I could run barefoot forever. Today I want to complete an essay for my MBA admission. 80% of my essay is over; I will complete the remaining 20% before sleep.

Yes, I am right on track in my 21 day challenge :)
Get Coached for FREE! More details here...

You become what you think most of the time -- Brain Tracy
arunmmw
Clever Adult
Clever Adult
 
Posts: 33
Thanks: 4
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:01 am

Re: 21 Day challenge for my super life....

Post by arunmmw on Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:48 pm

Last three days went as planned. Yesterday, I received an email from my CEO about this initiative to buy shoes, slippers and dress for underprivileged school children. As my department did not had any volunteers, I joined this initiative and already started bugging everyone I meet for his/her contribution.
Get Coached for FREE! More details here...

You become what you think most of the time -- Brain Tracy
arunmmw
Clever Adult
Clever Adult
 
Posts: 33
Thanks: 4
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:01 am

Re: 21 Day challenge for my super life....

Post by viktorados on Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:02 pm

We are with you and believe in your success!
I always am happy to see your new status updates and read them right away ;)

As W.Churchill said, "Never, never, never give up!"
User avatar
viktorados
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
 
Posts: 759
Thanks: 774
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:49 pm

Facebook comments

Previous Next

Return to General

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

Top Sections

cron