Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

16 Success Principles

Success forum for own stories of personal achievement. Here members can discuss how they are progressing towards achieving the Life of their Dreams and self-improvement

Moderator : developing_success

Re: 16 Success Principles

Post by 21dreamz on Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:39 pm

Yes so true
21dreamz

Post by Jasmine288 on Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:29 pm

I woke up quite low today but for some reason decided to join this forum and click on this post... I needed to read this right now and feel that I am able to push forward on what I am working on. Thank you especially for #16... instead of working I will spend time with my family tonight :heart:
Jasmine288

Post by andy on Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:03 pm

I have read all the principle and they are very helpful .Thank you for sharing these.To read more about success in detail visit http://www.bolddecisions.com
andy

Post by Collie on Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:49 am

Hello there,
Your post is really awesome and I think that if some one follows that rule's will definitely succeed.... Specially the number 8 and 14.... I think that there are so many reason's in every loser life's that make him a loser.... Always be determinant and victorious one.....

!!! Blocked DIRECT EXTERNAL URL Link => Edit & leave it without URL tags OR put it into CODE tags !!!
Collie

Post by Davidgale on Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:05 am

These are really great principles and everyone should understand the importance of them in their daily life. You can't live your life in ordinary manner if you want to be something in the life.
Davidgale

Facebook comments

Previous Next

Return to Success Stories