Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

101 Helpful Affirmations

Success forum for own stories of personal achievement. Here members can discuss how they are progressing towards achieving the Life of their Dreams and self-improvement

Moderator : developing_success

Re: 101 Helpful Affirmations

Post by zubina on Mon May 04, 2009 2:26 am

Wonderful! Thank you.
zubina

Post by smilodon on Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:11 am

Altough I would change some of these to become even more powerfull affirmations. For example:

Fear is only a feeling; it cannot hold me back. - TO Fear is only a feeling; I am always moving forward.

I'm going to relax and have fun with this, no matter what the outcome may be - TO I am relaxed and having fun, whatever the outcome

With a solid plan and a belief in myself, there's nothing I can't do.- TO - With a solid plan and a belief in myself, I can do anything.

I am limited only by my vision of what is possible. - TO I can do anything I dream of.

Today I embrace simplicity, peace and solace - no need for the word Today.

The subcontious processes negative suggestions into positive, so if you say fear can not do this or that to me, you are giving your subcontious the suggestion that it can. That is why we need to have fully positive affirmations, without negative words.

Another nice tip is to make affirmations in such a way that they reflect the present moment, for example, not I am meant to do great things, but rather I DO great things, and so on :)

Hope this helps some of you ;)
"I have not failed, i've only found 265 ways that don't work."

"When I put my finger into your eye, you will have a finger in an eye and I will have a finger in an eye but it won't be the same."
smilodon
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Post by Impact222 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:32 pm

Viktorados, I hope you don't mind if I add a few affirmations that I found on success with women:

Affirmations for Success with Women
- My desire of being excellent with women is possibility seeking expression.
- I always push the limits because there is a positive correlation between my comfort zone and getting what I want.
- The girls that I want are there waiting for me. It is my duty to put in the effort to meet and seduce them.
- There is abundance everywhere: there are a lot of beautiful women, there is a lot of money that can be easily earned and there is an infinity of opportunities for me to get and do what I want.
- I desire and expect the best, most beautiful, funny and attractive women to be part of my life right now.
- Right in this moment loads of beautiful women are having s** with ugly guys, just because they didn’t let their shortness or baldness hold them back.
- I’d rather get rejected a thousand times than sacrifice the possibility of meeting loads of stunning and amazing women.
- The most attractive girls I’ve ever met are now becoming addicted to me.
- Women and people in general are always friendly to me and happy to meet me.
- Dealing with rejections is the only price I have to pay for an abundant s** life for the rest of my life.
- I am now ready to approach 250 girls that will hate my guts in exchange for meeting 25 beautiful girls that will love me.
Impact222

Post by j777 on Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:15 pm

This is truly helpful... I will use some of it in my daily life. :roll: thanks
j777

Post by okman7 on Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:46 pm

This is Worlds Class Resource On Self Talk ,in online im searching for this The Lifetime Library of Self-Talk CD [http://www.selftalkstore.com/ ] so any got this please upload , Self talk is Effective way to Reprogram urself so to became a VIP ,so worth searching !
I shall never believe that God plays dice with the world.
Albert Einstein
okman7

Facebook comments

Previous

Return to Success Stories